Friday, June 29, 2012

Kaiti | Oahu Hawaii Portrait Photographer

Happy Friday, Y'all! Today, you guys get the pleasure of seeing my beautiful friend, Kaiti! A few weeks ago, we met up for a portrait/headshot session and well, we had a freaking blast!

Kaiti is a fellow photographer (and my ex neighbor until she left me! hmph!) and great friend of mine! I am truly going to miss her when we leave!

There really isn't much to say when there are some seriously fierce photos below waiting for y'all! Enjoy!














Need headshots of your own? Email me! Jwaltersphotography@gmail.com

Want to check out Kaiti's work? DO IT! Kaitlin Stoeckel Photography

Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend!

Loves, 
Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs