Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tell All Tuesday: My Passion

Another personal post (kinda) coming at you for Tell All Tuesday!

It has been an interesting journey for me in terms of my photography life. I started out in photography by doing a "For His Eyes Only" Special after I lost my job in Jan 2011. Over the last 15months, I have gone from loving For His Eyes Only sessions the most to loving families, children, and newborns. Only recently have I found my TRUE passion in terms of photography. I love photographing couples in love, beautiful mothers to be, and most of all, I love photographing women.

I love being able to make a woman feel beautiful, sexy, adorable, desirable, natural, etc. I LOVE being able to answer the question my clients ask me "Who is that woman in the photograph" with the most simplest of answers, "She is You."

The women who come to be are wives, mothers, daughters, sisters. But most of all, they are natural, real, beautiful, sexy, fun, smart, strong, they are WOMEN. At the end of the day, if I can make a woman truly feel beautiful, that is worth more to me than any dollar amount. 

Many of you who don't know me, won't get why I'm so passionate about these sessions without a little back story. I am going to open up on a super personal level here and put myself out there.

I am overweight. I struggle daily with body image issues. I have been the "fat photographer" in my circle of friends. I know what it's like to feel undesirable. I know what it's like to be insecure. I know what it's like to battle the mirror and unflattering photographs of myself. I know my biggest critic is myself. But, I also know what it's like to have one amazing photograph of myself that I feel over joyed to see, to feel beautiful in, to forget the rest of what I think about myself.  Those photographs to me are worth millions. (By the way, this was in no means added in for pity- just being real with you. I am on my own journey to lose the weight and find inner happiness and acceptance with my appearance.)

That is why I am so passionate about providing women with those images. I want women to look, feel, and KNOW they are beautiful.

So for the month of July, I am offering a KILLER deal on my "For His Eye's Only" session & goodies!


All women should feel beautiful and be reminded how beautiful they are. Gift Certificates for these sessions ARE available. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs