Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ashley | Oahu Hawaii Women's Photographer

My oh my, where do I even begin with this one? First off, let me warn you, Ashley has too much gorgeousness going on to handle!

Ashley is a good friend of mine and fellow photographer. I was blessed enough to do one of my favorite types of sessions with Ashley... I used to call it "For His Eyes Only" but truth be told, it's more than that. It's about a woman looking and feeling exactly what she is, BEAUTIFUL. She is stunning and she knows how to work the camera.

Luckily, Ashley's home has beautiful natural light, so of course, that's where we settled on for the location! Not to mention her bedroom is all white, which was exactly what we were going for. Clean. Simple. Natural. Beautiful. ASHLEY!

Without anymore rambling from me, here are some images from her session!















(^^^ one of my FAVES from her entire session)



(HAD to throw a color one in there just because!)







Want to get a session done like this? Make sure to email me jwaltersphotography@gmail.com to get yours booked!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs