Friday, June 22, 2012

Amanda | Oahu Hawaii Maternity Photographer

I am so excited to finally post these! This session was the second time I was able to photograph the beautiful Amanda for a maternity session! We met in one of my most favorite fields on the beautiful island of Oahu, Hawaii. I seriously never get tired of the views!

The first time I photographed Amanda was back in March along side her husband, Joey, before he deployed. Amanda was only 20-something weeks during the first shoot, so she was barely showing. It wasn't too long after I returned back from Florida that Amanda had contacted me about getting some more photographs of her growing belly! I can't begin to tell you how excited I was!

This time, she was 36 weeks along and not too far out from having her sweet baby girl.

I hope you enjoy these!

















Thank you so much Amanda & Joey for letting me a part of a special time in your lives! Congratulations on the arrival of Sweet Baby Madelyn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs