Monday, July 2, 2012

The Blackadar's | Oahu Hawaii Couples Photographer

Aloha! I'm playing catch up with blogs and today it's the Blackadar's! I knew Stephanie personally before she booked her couples session up on North Shore, Oahu and I was super excited to finally get to meet her Kevin.

Kevin was home on R&R so it was extra special to get to spend some time with them. In the last year that I have been in business, I have come across so many couples. These two are probably one of the most in love couples I have ever met. There is no doubt that either of these two are still head over heels in love with each other.

Throughout the entire session, Kevin just had the most loving gazes for Stephanie.. and well Stephanie's eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, they still have that sparkle!

I hope you all enjoy these!




















THANK YOU, Kevin, for all that you do for our country. THANK YOU, Stephanie, for keeping all well on the home front! <3

Loves,
Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs