Monday, June 11, 2012

The Estrada's | Hawaii Family Photographer

My o my, I am so late on blogging this session!

I met up with the Estrada's last month for a beautiful family photo session on one of my most favorite beaches in Hawaii ever!

Rikki and her family are probably one of my most loyal clients/friends! I have over the last year photographed just Rikki, Rikki and her son (Daddy was deployed), Alfonso's homecoming ceremony, and now their complete family as a whole. I absolutely LOVE being able to be apart of so many memories and events in a family's life. I truly feel like part of the family.

When my husband and I PCS, it's families like the Estrada's that I will miss, truly.

I hope you enjoy their session as much as I do!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs