Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tell All Tuesday!

Aloha ladies and gents!

I have decided to designate Tuesdays as my "tell all" post day of the week. My goal for Tell All Tuesday's is to cover personal snippets, anything you guys want to know about me, my camera, photography, and whatever else pops into my little head! So bring on those questions!

This week... you get to find out more about who I am!

Hi, I'm Jessica :)
I am married to the love of my life, who happens to be a United States Sailor. He may often be referred to as "W"
I was born in California, raised in Florida, living in Hawaii, but moving to Naples, Italy in 2013.
I adore smiley's and exclamation marks! I can't help but always be excited!! :)
I am obsessed with my sweet mini-schnauzer Zoe.
My heart is easily won over by southern food and country music.
I have met some of the most amazing women (and pretty fabulous photographers) who have blessed me with knowledge, love, and faith that this industry isn't always cold and cut throat.
I am addicted to Target! (I have many friends who can attest to my way too frequent Facebook check-in's there)
I love Starbucks, in almost any form, but my top 2 faves there are Cafe Vanilla Frap Light or Passion Tea.
I have a serious sweet tooth for fruity candy: Mike n Ikes, Skittles, Twizzlers, Starburst, Jellybeans, YES PLEASE!
I am falling in love with making my own jewelry- I have a couple awesome pieces.
I am afraid of heights, but, I have big dreams to go on a hot air balloon ride or skydive one day.
I am currently on my own journey to be healthier and get in better shape.
I absolutely LOVE to shoot maternity and couples sessions, oh and a good cake smash session!
I am addicted to Facebook, Instagram, and some days Pinterest.
I am a Canon girl :)
I LOVE MY JOB.


I cannot wait to continue Tell All Tuesday's! If there is ANYTHING you want to see featured, please comment, head over to my Facebook or shoot me an Email! Jwaltersphotography@gmail.com

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs