Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Troy | Jacksonville, FL Children

I am very very behind in posting this, but better late than never! During my trip to Florida, I ventured up to the beautiful city of Jacksonville to photograph this handsome little man. His auntie is a very good friend of mine from Hawaii and she wanted to make sure he had some good photographs taken.

We met up on their family friends 1000 acre property. I can't even explain the immense beauty of this land. I think I told Renee, the property owner at least 5-10 times how stunning it was and that I wanted to live there. Even if it was in a tent in the woods!

I had some serious expectations before meeting Troy. His aunt always shared "Troy Stories" with us back in Hawaii and some of them would be hard to believe when you knew he was only 4. To say he was infamous in our group of friends would be an understatement.

If you're wondering if Troy lived up to my expectations. He did. I think its safe to say that he even surpassed them in terms of being photographed.

Enjoy these favorites of mine from Troy's session.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs