Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Caroline & Blythe | Honolulu Children's Photographer

Earlier this month, I met up with some of my favorite little girls for a session to cover their 3rd and 5th birthday's, Easter, and Caroline's graduation from Pre-K. Basically a big ole Spring session. Their mom had put me on the task of getting one fabulous picture of them that will be hung on a 20x30 canvas in their living room. Quite the task when you're working with 2 little girls who tire of photos very quickly.

But once stepped foot in the beautiful gardens, these little girls became quite the little models. Caroline was all about the flowers and scoping out the pond and fish... Blythe on the other hand was all about giving her mom a heart attack. As you will see, they had on beautiful monogrammed white linen dresses and the grounds were very wet since it was raining off and on. Blythe was more about climbing and touching everything.

The good news? We made it through their session with no heart attacks and mostly clean until the very end. Oh, and there were PLENTY of photos for Mom to choose from for her much wanted canvas :)

Here are some of my favorites from their sweet session :)




Sweet Blythe started praying during her time in front of the camera. Not quite sure what she was praying about, perhaps it was to be done taking pictures! But sweet moment none the less!

Caroline ADORED all the pretty flowers!



I loved getting these moments with the girls. I never had a sister, but, I imagine if I did, we'd be best friends just like these two. I hope that in 20, 30, 40, and 50 years down the road these two can look back at these photos and smile. 








Probably two of my favorites of these two. The photo on left is just a true shot of Caroline and Blythe. Caroline was having a great time and well, Blythe, she was telling Caroline to "STOP SISSY!" haha. And the photo on the right, well, who wouldn't love a sweet photo of these two?!


Watch out Daddy! She is going to be a heart breaker! (Oh, and notice the frog over by the right edge of the photo!)



I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do! <3





1 comments:

sarah elizabeth monroe said...

These two are absolutely precious. Great job, as usual.

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs