Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Randy & Randeep | Ewa Beach, Hawaii Couples Photographer

Meet Randy & Randeep! After a rain out in Waimanalo the first go around, we opted for a more dry beach for the second go around. We met up right before sunset at Nimitz Beach in Ewa to finish their session. This couple was absolutely a blast to work with. Randy just returned from a long deployment overseas and I could tell they were making up for some lost time on their hugs and kisses.

These two were very affectionate and I didn't have to instruct them much on anything. It was GREAT! I adore when a couple comes to me so in love and I feel like I'm just a bystander capturing the sweet moments. Randy and Randeep were THAT couple! Randy even had a couple ideas of his own that you'll see below.

These two will soon have their big wedding and I bet they are going to be the most beautiful bride and groom San Francisco has ever seen!

Here are some of my favorites from their session!

The first three were shot in Waimanalo before the rain hit.



Doesn't she have the most beautiful smile, ever?









Now, I will say, normally a completely crooked horizon will drive me absolutely NUTS... But, this was one of those moments that could not be repeated. This was an authentic moment that just melts my heart. Her smile is so true and real and full of love that it makes me forget that it's not straight and I love it.



Right before the shot on the right, Randy noticed how beautiful the moon looked (possibly because it was the night before the big Super Moon!) and wanted to know if they could get it in a shot and even though we were rapidly losing light we got a couple shots. I really adore the sweetness of their emotion. I hope I pulled it off for you guys :)



Hope you all enjoy your photos as much as I do and that you have the most beautiful wedding imaginable. <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs