Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jed + Ashley | Ewa Beach Couples Photographer

I met up with Jed + Ashley in Ewa Beach at one of my favorite parks on the island! This little hidden gem is so versatile, it's makes the perfect spot for a couples session!

Jed + Ashley are leaving the island behind soon to head home to Texas since they are both separating from the military. That's right, they BOTH serve our wonderful nation! I always love getting a dual military couple.

I knew the second I met these two at their initial consultation, that their session would be so easy and fun. I wasn't wrong. These two were so chill and loving that I forgot I was at work. I would classify Jed as pretty serious hobbyist photographer, so occasionally during the shoot he would spout out some photo jargon that actually kept me on my toes! I loved it!

I can only hope that my future clients (Yes, YOU!) are as cool, fun, and awesome as these two!

Enjoy!













........

and my FAVORITE from the entire session....


Jed + Ashley, I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I also wish you guys an easy transition and move back to the mainland and the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs