Monday, March 26, 2012

Veronica + Vernon | Kaneohe Couples Photographer

Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Veronica and her husband Vernon for a pre-deployment couples session at a lush botanical garden in Kaneohe.

Though I only spent a little time with these two, I can tell you they are just so stinkin' adorable and perfect for each other. Veronica is just absolutely bubbly and happy and well, Vernon, he doesn't like having his picture taken- but you'd never know the difference!

It was work getting him to crack a smile, but when he did, it was well worth the work! When Vernon wasn't smiling, he was doing what every photographer wants guys to do, LOVE on his wife! He was so perfect at getting in those sweet kisses on her neck, stroking her hair, and just being adorable!

I absolutely LOVED this session and these two, I hope you do as well! Enjoy!





The bottom photo is one of my absolute favorites from their session, 100% unposed sweet love right there! *gushes*


Those eyes!!! Seriously just gorgeous!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs