Saturday, March 24, 2012

Stephanie + Matt | Kualoa Maternity Photographer

A little over a week ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie and Matt for their maternity session up on the Windward side of the island. After the nasty rainstorms we experienced which caused us to reschedule our first date, we finally got some good, dry weather. It was the perfect setting for capturing this mom-to-be's radiant beauty.

I have met many people through photography, but these two made my heart melt. Little Molly Katherine is going to be one lucky little girl from the second she makes her appearance. I can already tell that Stephanie is going to be the warmest and most nurturing mother there is. Matt? Well, I have a feeling that Molly is going to have Matt wrapped around her little fingers. He was so sweet and attentive to Stephanie, that there is no doubt that this sweet little girl will be a daddy's girl!

I still feel so blessed to have been lucky enough to spend time with these two and be reminded why I love my job so much!

Here are some of the images from their beautiful session, Enjoy!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs