Friday, August 31, 2012

Welcome Home HSL-37 Det 2! | MCBH Homecoming Photographer

Another homecoming? YES PLEASE!

I am so glad to be able to share the day one of my best friends, Megan and her beautiful children reunited with Brendan! Brendan proudly served with HSL 37 Det 2 aboard the USS Sampson, a boat based out of San Diego.

Brendan left back in March for an almost 6 month deployment. I have never seen someone who handled a deployment as well as Megan did. Personally speaking, I have no idea how she does it. She was working full time, 2 very rambunctious boys, and one infant under 6months, but she did!

After being blessed to have done the boys back to school photos, their maternity session, sweet baby Maggie's newborn photos along with covering her baptism, I was beyond stoked to be a part of something so awesome again!

Welcome home Brendan and the rest of Det 2!

Here are some of my favorites from the day!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs