Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome Home HMH 362 Advon! | MCBH Homecoming Photographer

It feels like yesterday that Sarah contacted me about getting family photos done before Brad deployed with HMH 362. I absolutely ADORE this sweet family. From the time I met them, I just knew this family would be in my life for more than just a photo session.

During Brad's deployment, I also photographed sweet Liam's 1 year photos ( See them here ). I seriously cannot even begin to say how I much I love this sweet family.

A few months ago, I heard from Sarah again! This time, for Brad's homecoming!!! After a few scheduling snafu's it looked like I would be available!

One of my most favorite aspects of my "job" is that I get to meet some pretty amazing people. Beyond meeting them, a lot of them become friends, and friends become family in the military community. I am always left feeling blessed when I am able to capture such precious moments for a family.

Welcome home Brad, welcome home!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs