Monday, August 27, 2012

Lauren & Stephen | Waimanalo Couples Photographer

Oh my! It has been a VERY long time since I have posted! I suppose it's time to play catch up!

What better way to start than with a GORGEOUS couple? I met Lauren and Steven on Waimanalo Beach for a sunrise couples session! They booked at the very last minute while Lauren was out here on vacation visiting Steven, who is stationed out here.

Oddly enough, the military always finds a way to make this big ol world feel not so big. As Lauren and I were emailing getting their session planned out, I noticed her area code for her phone number was the same as where I grew up. Come to find out, Lauren, Steven, and I are all from the Tampa Bay area! I always love being able to talk about "back home" with people who actually know the area!

These two absolutely melted my heart their entire session! They are so in love and it's just beautiful to be able to see couples like that. Couples like Lauren and Steven are why I LOVE my job!

Here are a few from their session for you to enjoy :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Jessica Walters Photography

CoffeeShop Designs